The cherry on the top of the Sunday! #BigTime
I know life is a balance of yin and yang and I can only be thankful for all the good fortune, health, love, fun, work, and support I have lived with my amazing and incredible husband, family, pets, friends new and old, supporters, managers, and agents.
So many highlights in the year 2013, here are some of them:
- Hosting the Orange County Film Festival wearing Paul Hernandez Couture,
- Being involved in two amazing plays, Mack & Mabel (musical) directed by George Bailey Maranto and Kristen FOgle and Boeing Boeing directed by George Bailey Maranto.
- Public Speaking for FIDM at high schools. I love it!!!
- Doing several photo shoots, videos (Petco, Eddie Bauer, DJO, HouseCall, HP, Home Security etc) and a runway show for Bollare wearing Badgley Mischka gowns. Being on the cover and featured in Fine Magazine.
- Shooting photos with talented photographers (Karen Bystedt, Andreas Branch among them).
- Shooting so many projects (Sign of The Dragon, Mademoiselle Emmanuelle The Web Series, Paul & Pauline, I Am Not That Kind of Girl, a spot pour 2 femmes a Hollywood, Front Seat Chronicles, ANiMUS, Powerless The Web Series).
- Promoting the film Lucy by Libby Blood in the Cannes Film Festival and getting to wear La Coquine Couture on the red carpet.
- Meeting for the first time with my beautiful baby niece and spending time with my family both in the USA and in Europe. Eating cake with actor, Francis Huster and my dad, backstage after seeing him performing in the play Bronx.
- Having lunch with the filmmaker Jean-Francois et Karima Amiguet in their home in Switzerland.
- Having laughs with old pals in Switzerland that I hadn’t seen since I had left in 2003.
- Enjoying the Swiss Creative Events and having one of the films I acted in being selected in its Short Films Long Night screening at the Chaplin Studios.
- Taking awesome acting classes and getting the chance to meet great talents and teachers.
- Having 3 new demo reels :
- Becoming an American citizen!
And so many more…I feel like I am leaving behind so many special moments but surely they are in my heart forever. I am actually getting emotional about it as I type.
I am ready to kick some butt in the new year 2014 and I thank everyone for the support, you keep giving me in the pursuit of one of my dreams.
For the year 2014 I wish everyone good health, love, laughter, family, friends, new meetings, travel opportunities, good values, openness, happiness and creativity!!!